President Yoweri Museveni has promoted his adviser on security in Buganda region in changes that have seen 1384 officers elevated.
This development was revealed on Monday morning.
H.E. Gen. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni the President of the Republic of Uganda and Commander in Chief of the UPDF on recommendation of the Commissions Board on 3rd March 2018 approved the promotion to different ranks of 1384 officers and militants to various ranks.
The most senior are:
1. Brig Kasirye Gwanga to Maj Gen. (to retire 2018)
2. Brig Rwabantu to Maj Gen (Deputy General officer Commanding Reserves)
3. Col Charles Wacha to Brig (Director Human Rights )
4. Col Charles Byanyima to Brig (Commander Motorised Infantry Brigade)
5. Col Henry Isoke to Brig (Deputy CMI)
6. Col James Nambale to Brig (Adjutant General Headquarters )
7. Col Kagoro Asingura to Brig (Ministry of Defence and Veteran Affairs Legal Officer)